Norkem and Shree Tech International will be exhibiting at the Intergalva exhibition in Liverpool. Intergalva is the largest exhibition for the worldwide galvanizing industry and will be exhibiting from the 8th-10th June 2015 at the Arena and Convention Centre (ACC) Liverpool. The event will have galvanizing industry keynote speakers as well as a chance to meet the teams from Norkem and Shree Tech at stand G12a.
Norkem and Shree Tech International have been partners in the European region for over half a decade. Norkem with its worldwide offices and an established distribution network and Shree Tech International with their market leading manufacturing of high quality specialty chemicals, together, supply the full range of Shree Tech products to more than 60 plants in the European Union. Building on this successful partnership, we will also shortly start to work together in Australia and New Zealand.
All products in the range are REACH compliant and are packed and labelled as per the CLP regulations. Our customer service goes beyond just the supply of chemicals, our experienced technical teams are available to assist in the implementation of products on both existing lines and new ventures.
Product range for the galvanizing industry includes:
· Inhibitors: In order to maintain a healthy working environment in a galvanizing plant, we supply acid inhibitor cum anti-vapour compounds. This product helps suppress strong acid fumes and prevent over pickling of steel thus avoiding metal loss.
· Degreasing Agents: Our products include both acidic and alkaline degreasers directed at removing strong adherent grease, oil, dirt and similar fats.
· Fluxes: Our variety of fluxes helps prepare the steel surface by removing remnant oxides before galvanizing. The wetting agents, along with the proprietary additives, will enhance the surface properties during galvanizing, this results in a brighter and superior finish to the final product.
· Passivation: Taking into account the problems of white rust so prevalent in the industry, we have developed products based on chrome and non-chrome agents.
· Other Products: We also supply flux treatment chemicals, metal additives for ash reduction, acid and water treatment compounds.